Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the use of an active Gino Rewards Account | Membership using the Gino Rewards App or the physical Black Card.
2. The promoter of the Gino Rewards is – Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure Ltd, Ridgefield House | 14 John Dalton Street | Manchester | M2 6JR
3. An active Gino Rewards account is defined as a registered membership which is also visible on our bookings and reservations system and as such will have a full and viewable transactional history when used. It is the responsibility of any person registering an account to establish that the account is active which they may check by signing into the Gino Rewards App or by contacting the Gino Rewards Help Desk.
4. A holder of an active Gino Rewards account is hereafter referred to as a “Member”.
5. Membership is only available to persons aged 18 and over.
6. It is prohibited for any one person to have more than one membership. In the case of a person holding multiple memberships all of those memberships may be deactivated along with any associated points and rewards.
7. The Gino Rewards membership is operated by Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure Ltd under which members accumulate points and rewards when they visit any of “Gino D’Acampo”, “Luciano “ or “First Street Bar & Kitchen”, owned by Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure Ltd.
8. Membership is not a store card or a credit card, it is the way in which Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure Ltd shows appreciation of a member’s loyalty by rewarding them every time they visit a participating restaurant. As such, points have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
9. Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure practise a ‘no unnecessary plastic policy’ and therefore Members are encouraged to get the most out of their membership by downloading the Gino Rewards App from the Apple Store or Google Play.
10. Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure shall not be liable for any unauthorised use of any membership.
11. Members should notify Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure of any change of address or other personal details. Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure will not be responsible for any loss of points resulting from the failure of a member to notify them of such changes.
12. Memberships must be present to earn or redeem rewards and points. Memberships must be presented at the time of requesting the bill and the redemption or earning of points are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
13. Points may take up to 24 hours to show on your balance after a visit to a participating restaurant.
14. Points may only be earned on purchases of food & beverage to be consumed within participating restaurants equal to the item total on the bill. Points are not earned on service paid, gift card purchases or other non-food & drink items.
15. Points cannot be earned on a gift card purchase, however they can be earned when the bill has been paid in part or full by using a gift card.
16. Additional points will not be earned in respect of any bill paid for in part or in full with Gino Rewards points. This means that points may either be redeemed or collected against a bill but not both.
17. Points may not be earned on a bill which has been subject to a Staff Member Membership or other discount unless otherwise specified.
18. A membership is personal to the member and points may not be transferred to or from one membership to another.
19. The points from any given bill may only be collected by a single account. The full total of points may not be given to more than one account and neither may the total be split and shared.
20. Points must be earned at the time of visit to a participating restaurant by a member presenting their membership. Except for special circumstances Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure Ltd reserves the right to refuse to add points retrospectively to a membership. If a member wishes to request that points be added retrospectively then this request must be made no more than 12 weeks after the visit.
21. There are numerous membership tiers of Gino Rewards. Members can move between most tiers depending upon their spending and usage.
22. Each member will only ever be given the welcome dining gift, once. This will be given when first joining, unless that membership is a Staff Member who are not eligible for a welcome gift. If the welcome gift is not used within the 28 day period it will not under any circumstances be re-added to the membership at a later date.
23. The welcome gift can be used on single or multiple visits within the 28 days but the member must be dining. Only one welcome dining gift can be redeemed per table booked and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
24. A Black membership will receive one point for every £1 spent at participating restaurants, to be redeemed in participating restaurants. For example, a spend of £100 will earn 100 points which equates to the value of £5.
26. Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure Ltd has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the Gino Rewards at any time.
1. Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure Ltd, we use your personal information to develop and enhance the services we provide to you. We take your privacy seriously and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We at Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure Ltd would like to retain any information provided to us about you, including details of purchases made and the use of any information to offer you products and services that are likely to be of interest to you. If you have given e-mail and mobile telephone details to us, we would like to contact you by e-mail or SMS (text messaging) to provide you with information which may be of interest to you.
2. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in relation to the information you supply is Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure Ltd, of Ridgefield House, 4th Floor, John Dalton Street, Manchester M2 6JR. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
3. You may opt-out of any direct marketing at any time, even if you have previously indicated your consent at some other time, by contacting us at the above address or by unsubscribing from any of our communication.
Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website
according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Gino D’Acampo Hotels & Leisure Ltd | Ridgefield House | 14 John Dalton Street | Manchester | M2 6JR
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.